No-Bake Trail Mix Cups
Ahealthier, no-bake granola bar and rice crispy treat in one!
- 1/2 cup finely crushed pretzels see how-to in post
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal "rice krispies"
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, seeds, or a combo of both see examples in post
- 1/4 cup raisins or other dried fruit chopped
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, almond butter, or sunflower seed butter
- 3 Tbsp honey
- pinch fine salt omit if nut butter is salted
Line a muffin tin with 9 paper cupcake liners or place 9 silicone muffin cups on a plate or baking pan.
Add crushed pretzels, cereal, chopped nuts/seeds, and dried fruit to a large bowl. Toss together to combine.
Add nut/seed butter, honey, and salt. Stir well. It will take a little while to coat everything evenly.
Scoop about a 1/4 cup of the cereal mixture into each muffin cup. Press the mixture down firmly into the cups. Chill cups until firm, about 60 minutes in the fridge or 15 minutes in the freezer. Store cups in an airtight container in the refrigerator.