Pumpkin Pie Parfait Cups
All the flavors of pie in a sweet and healthy yogurt cup.
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt, divided preferably Greek-style
- 1 cup pumpkin puree canned or homemade
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey or to taste
- 2 bananas optional
- 2 cups granola or crushed graham crackers
In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup yogurt, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup until well combined. If using bananas, peel then chop into bite-sized pieces.
Place 6 small mason jars or short cups on your work surface. Place a layer of granola/graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of each of the cups. Add a layer of the pumpkin yogurt then the banana, if using. Continue with a second layer, if desired or use up all the pumpkin yogurt in one layer.
Top each cup with a small dollop of the remaining plain yogurt. Then add a little additional granola/graham crackers and a small sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve chilled. Can be made up to one day in advance.