Rainbow Veggie Pancakes
Toddler approved savory pancakes filled with veggies.
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini, squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup corn kernels if frozen, defrosted and drained
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup finely diced bell pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk any kind
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese optional
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup flour all-purpose, gluten-free blend, or see suggestions in post
- oil, for cooking avocado, olive, or vegetable oil
Lemony Yogurt Dip
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried dill optional
- Pinch Kosher salt
Add prepared veggies to a large bowl. Crack eggs into a separate small bowl then add to the large bowl. Mix in the remaining ingredients (besides the oil).
Heat a thin layer of oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook pancakes until golden brown on each side.
Serve warm or room temperature with dip, if desired. Store in the refigerator for 4 to 5 days or freeze for up to one month.